- The seed-bearing part of a plant, consisting of reproductive organs (stamens and carpels) that are typically surrounded by a brightly colored corolla (petals) and a green calyx (sepals)
- The state or period in which a plant’s flowers have developed and opened
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- A brightly colored and conspicuous example of such a part of a plant together with its stalk, typically used with others as a decoration or gift
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; “The cherry tree bloomed”
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
name of flowers – Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver Personalized Name Necklace with 14k Gold flower – Custom Made Any Name
Choose any name to personalize this solid Sterling Silver (.925) necklace with 14k Gold butterfly. This beautiful classic Carrie style name pendant hangs from a shimmering Sterling Silver Box chain. You may choose a chain length. Chain lengths are: 14″,16″, 18″, 20″, 22″. Please provide personalization details in the Gift note box – or promptly send it to us through Contact Seller after your order has been placed. Necklace thickness is 0.7mm / 0.03″ with 6-8 mm / 0.24-0.32″ height. After order is complete we ship all orders within 24 hours.
A flower for you
Photographed in Ladakh, Himalaya. I don?t know the name of the flower. Do you know?
Don't know the name of this flowers…
…but I like them very much!